While I was on a break these past few months, I discovered a bunch of new beauty faves, so I thought I’d do a roundup for you guys! You can click any image above to shop, or use the widget directly below. Xoxo
1. Laura Mercier Translucent Setting Powder – I know I’m suuuperr late to the game on trying this! I was hesitant because it’s a little more expensive than the setting powders I had used in the past, but I wanted to give it a go since I had seen SO many rave reviews about it! It’s safe to say I’m hooked 😉 I love that it is very lightweight and doesn’t leave a white finish overtop of foundation. I use this anywhere I add concealer or cream highlight.
2. IT Cosmetics CC Cream – I ordered this to wear on days where I didn’t want to do ‘full glam,’ but I was actually surprised at how full coverage this product is, especially compared to my regular foundation. That being said, I am still a huge fan of this CC cream! A little bit goes a long way, so a tube of this will last you a long time for sure. I apply with a damp beauty blender. I love that this contains SPF 50, but doesn’t leave white flashback or undertone.
3. Benefit Ka-BROW Gel – For some reason, my brows are super light compared to my natural hair color (dark blonde/light brown – I’m really not sure at this point 🙈). I had been using the Anastasia Brow Wiz in ‘Blonde,’ but felt even that had been looking a little dark for me. I am not one of those people who looks good with dark/full brows!! So I opted for this cream-gel that I had not tried before, and was SO pleased!! It has an amazing creamy finish, that doesn’t dry out, builds really nicely with the attached brush, and is the only shade I’ve found so far that is light enough for me. I am using the color ‘#1: Cool Light Blonde.’
4. Wildfox Eau de Parfum – I had like 4 different samples of this from Nordstrom that I finally ran out of, so I decided to just give in and buy the full size! I love warm fragrances that aren’t totally overwhelming & this is the perfect medium. And the packaging is super cute!
5. Kinga Ultrasonic Facial Spatula – I saw this on a random YouTube channel a couple months ago and was totally mesmerized by how much gunk this got out of the girl’s face! It works really well for such an affordable price (under $50), and gets out blackheads like nobody’s business!
6. Dr. Brandt Needles No More Eye Gel – The first time I used this I literally couldn’t stop looking at my face in the mirror, I was so shocked at the difference it made!! I’m super self-concious about the puffiness under my eyes when I smile (one of the many ways my face changed from pregnancy 👎🏼), and this was the first product I’ve found that actually improved them drastically. Definitely recommend!!