One of my favorite things about the holidays is all the fun treats we get to eat/bake! When Donsuemor sent over some of their amazing Madelines, I had the perfect idea to make them a little extra festive. So I grabbed some hot chocolate, put on my Christmas music, and got to work! The great thing about these treats, is that they can be altered for just about any holiday or occasion. How fun would pumpkin or pecan be for Thanksgiving?!
Want to learn how to make these gorgeous white chocolate peppermint Madelines yourself? Just use the super simple recipe below!
You will need the following:
1 package of meltable white chocolate pieces (I found some at Hobby Lobby that worked perfect!)
Broken peppermint pieces, or candy canes you break up yourself
1. Remove all of your Madelines from their original packaging and place on a plate
2. Break up your candy canes to desired size (skip this step if you purchased your pieces pre-broken)
3. Melt your chocolate in a microwave safe dish, according to package directions
4. Dip each Madeline in the chocolate and lay on a drying rack
5. Once the chocolate is tacky on the Madelines, sprinkle over the peppermint pieces
6. Allow chocolate to dry completely (doesnt take long at all!) and Enjoy!
Shop items seen in this post below;
**This post is in partnership with Donsuemor.