1. T3 Micro Curling Iron – I’ve been using a clampless iron for years now & was ready for a change. I asked for the T3 iron for my birthday because I had heard SO many good things about it (and it’s super cute). I really love the way this makes my curls look! And it’s an added bonus that I don’t have to manually wrap my hair around the barrel/suffer multiple burns each curling session!
2. Tula Purifying Face Cleanser – Game changer. This & the mask below are the first Tula products I had tried. I had seen people raving about this brand allllll over Instagram and thought “is it really that good?” Well friends, I’m here to tell you – IT IS! This cleanser not only smells good, but I noticed a huge difference in my skin just from a month of using it. My pores are smaller/cleaner, and the texture of my skin is much smoother & glowy. Discount code JORDANVIP for 20% off anything Tula, as well as free shipping!
3. Tula Exfoliating Treatment Mask – Another game changer. As I said above, Tula products have literally changed my skin for the better, and in such a short time. This mask is really unique in that after you’ve left it on and let it do its “mask thing” for a few minutes, you wet it and it becomes an exfoliating cleanser. I’m all for a good 2-in-1 time saver! Oh and it also smells amazing. Discount code JORDANVIP for 20% off anything Tula, as well as free shipping!
4. Wispies – These are my go-to lash. I hate sitting still for lash extensions so these are perfect! Literally everytime I wear them people ask me “where do you get your lashes done?!” I’m like uhh CVS..hehe!
5. Rose Gold Lash Curler – It was time for a new lash curler & I found this one super cheap. I loved the rose gold so I thought I’d give it a go. It’s actually really durable and works super well!
6. Essie ‘Mademoiselle’ – This isn’t necessarily a new product for me, but I had to stick it on here because I’ve been wearing it so much this month! This is the shade I wore for my wedding, and pretty much always wear.
7. Buxom Full-On Lip Cream ‘White Russian’ – I got this in a sample set with a bunch of nude lip products & this is probably my favorite one! It stays on but doesn’t clump and the color is absolutely beautiful. Highly recommend this!
8. St. Tropez Gradual Tan Classic – This has been my go-to self tanner for years. It doesn’t have a nasty smell or streak, or make you crazy orange. It’s very natural and you can build it up nicely. It also doesn’t streak in the shower (just pat dry). I use the shade ‘Medium/Dark’.
9. Cute cheap sunnies – I just got these in the mail so I thought I’d throw them in! They’re under $20 and so cute!! I’m a sucker for a good mirrored lens and I love that you can’t see through these ones (from the outside, you can obviously see out haha).
**Use code JORDANVIP for 20% off anything Tula + Free Shipping! xoxo