I guess it’s about time I write a post about our honeymoon!


Day 1: We left 3 days after our wedding, early on a Tuesday morning. We flew LAX -> MIA, then MIA-London. I had a scratchy throat all morning, but figured it was just the short night of sleep we got before heading to LAX. On our flight from Miami to London I came down with a fever and started to really feel like I was getting sick. We arrived in London at about 9am and went straight to our hotel. Stupid me made us a tea reservation for 4 hours after we arrived (I thought I made it for the following day but oops, there’s a major time difference!). So we rested until we had to leave for tea and by then I was feeling completely done for. We got to tea at Sketch (which was rad and also kind of trippy and scary – I guess the name is fitting). Christian was in a bad mood from the minute we got there because I forgot to check the cost and tea ended up being over $150 — WOOPS!! On top of that I couldn’t even make it through our reservation, so we had to leave before even finishing. Great first day of the honeymoon right?!

Day 2: I stayed in bed this entire day feeling AW FUL. I took about 39 baths to try to get my fever down and what felt like overdoses of British DayQuil/NyQuil & Suddafed. Oh and Christian brought me Krispy Kremes. And if you know me, this was the single greatest thing he could have done for me aside from like flying Jakson out or something.



Day 3: I still wasn’t feeling any better, so again I spent the majority of the day in bed. I was starting to piss myself off for wasting our honeymoon, horrible timing by my body like seriously! So I threw on a trench coat, as any London tourist would do, covered my gross looking face with sunglasses, and we went down the street to grab some Italian food. Though I had no appetite, I got some minestrone soup which was AMAZING! Christian most likely had Chicken. I never pay attention to what he orders anymore because it’s ALWAYS chicken. Always. Oh and Christian brought Krispy Kremes again. This time he got a dozen. Just when I thought I could not possibly be anymore in love with him! 😉





Day 4: Slowly getting better! The DayQuil stuff was finally starting to work for short periods of time, so we decided to trek out to Buckingham Palace. It was a beautiful day out, so we walked from Buckingham through Hyde Park (I think that’s the correct name!) over to Piccadilly Circus. We shopped for a bit at Zara & Topshop, then my medicine wore off so we had to get back to the hotel. We both ended up getting some pretty good stuff, though! I got a vegan leather midi pencil skirt, brown suede boots, and an olive green suede trench. Christian got some shoes, a nice soft peacoat, and something else that I can’t remember -_-




Day 5: Our last day in London! We spent the day walking around near our hotel. We went to some shops but mainly just walked and enjoyed the day together. We rested for a few hours after, then met up with Candice, one of my childhood friends who recently relocated to London! We went for an amazing Italian dinner and then to some really cool pubs. We had an amazing night and got to see some of the awesome local hangouts, since my friends boyfriend is a born and raised Londoner. Oh and can it get more British than this?! – Christian and Candice’s boyfriend, Danny, watching a rugby game in a pub. RIGHT?!



Day 6: We took an early train to Paris. The ride was gorgeous! We went through some really beautiful countrysides and saw the most incredible scenery. (Well I saw the scenery – Christian saw the back of his eyelids..) We stayed at the Hilton Paris Opera which is gorgeous!! And our room was beautiful. The first night, we walked to a little Parisian cafe for dinner. It was so cute and the food was seriously insanely good. Christian had chicken, but not just any chicken this time, the “best chicken hes ever had in his life.” Which we all know is a more coveted award than the Nobel Prize so this was BIG STUFF guys. I had pasta bolognese which was also incredible. We called it an early night because Christian was starting to feel sick too 🙁

Day 7: Christian woke up really early that morning and took my camera to the Arc di Triomphe, the Lourve, and some other fun spots. I was starting to feel crazy sick again, so I spent the day in the bath/bed.













Day 8: I forgot to mention that my perfect mom overnighted antibiotics from my doctor to Paris!! I got them the day after we arrived so by this day (day 8) I was FINALLY starting to improve. We took a train to Versailles. I was immediately overwhelmed with how gorgeous this place is, and we hadn’t even stepped inside yet! The line to get in was like the worst thing I had ever seen – it was like Christmas at Disneyland and the DMV had line quintuplets. Times 2. So bad. And it was freezingly windy, so we decided to skip the inside and just see the gardens, which is what I wanted to do most anyway. It was awesome because we got there right when it opened, so we were just about the only ones there. We had so much fun exploring and by the time we were leaving, the crowds were pouring in. SCORE! We trained back to the hotel, rested a bit, then went to the Eiffel Tower!!! We of course stopped for Nutella filled crepes on the way, then made our way to the beauty. We went right at dusk and the view was clear and stunning. We went on one of the cute little carousels too 🙂 I HAD to get Jakson a souvinier so he wasn’t as mad at us for being gone, so we picked up a stuffed Eiffel Tower that says “I Love Paris” and a little pink puppy (that looked white because it was dark out so oops on my part) that walks and barks just like him hahahha! (see photo/video below)